Sunday, October 24, 2010

Maybe a little on the crazy side???

A couple weeks ago the office had shut down and we were off for our fall vacation--at this point I had 4 wks left to go with the pregnancy but still feeling great. I had always wanted to go to the east coast but we knew me being so close to my due date was pushing it...but after everything checking out A-okay at my drs. appt we(myself, Cale, my mom, my sister, and my grandma---nope not even my husband!) decided just to pack up and head east--First off we hit Niagra Falls--which was beautiful--weather was in the 70's--definately recomend a passport though just so you can see if from the Canadian side.



After checking out Niagra Falls we traveled on through New York which was vineyard after vineyard--something that you don't see in Indiana everyday. Then moved on through Pennsylvania--didn't really see a whole lot of the Amish community there though--cut the corner through New Hampshire and on up to Maine.--It was so beautiful there this time of year--the colors of the trees were so brite--I don't feel like the pictures do it justice.



After leaving Maine we took a different route back home---went south through Conneticut-New Jersey-totally 6 new states that I had never been in---if you didn't know my goal is to go to all fifty states---I've been to several, but still have several to go---but I can't tell you if you ever get the chance to go to the east coast in the fall it will be well worth it! We had a great time---at some points we laughed so hard at each other I thought for sure I'd go into labor! Cale was a trooper--he traveled great---very rarely did he fuss and I can't tell you how many times we heard him say "honk honk" everytime he'd see a semi!! We had a great trip---but not only to travel this far with only 4 weeks left--Brent and I did a lot of phone communicating because we sold our house while I was gone!!! So now I'm only 2 weeks away from my due date and will soon be homeless!! People are thinking Brent and I have lost our minds--but we seem to be the only two people who aren't concerned about what's to come--I'm glad we are pretty laid back people! The plan is to build so we've been looking at plans and such--but we didn't want to plan a whole lot before our house had sold so now our plates are full! We both know things will work out just fine though!
I only have 2 weeks left until my due date...so soon I'll have any exciting new post about our new addition---things are changing very quickly in our lives!





1 comment:

  1. I love spur of the moment trips! And my goal is to go to all 50 states also! You don't hear of many preggo mommas feeling good that far along in their pregnancy....you are pretty lucky;) You also look GREAT! Congrats on selling your house and have fun planning.

    ReplyDelete