Friday, October 8, 2010

"D" day has arrived

No No No---Baby #2 hasn't arrived... I finally gave in and allowed for Cale to get his first haircut at 20 mths old. Ryan told me that if I hadn't gotten it cut by Oct 1-that he was going to be cutting it himself---well Friday the 1st arrived and Ryan didn't forget--but with them farming he was a little too busy--he warned me on Sunday the 3rd that our normal Sunday family lunch would also include Cale's haircut. So I came prepared with the video camera and camera in hand. Sure enough after lunch everyone but me was ready to get his hair cut. And of course Mimi cut his hair.



The finished product...he looks like such a little man now!



We went for a combine ride on friday--Cale was interested in everything---wanting to check out every corner of the cab--he was sitting on the floor, propped up on my legs and I soon felt him getting heavier and heavier---next thing I know he is zonked out. Nothing like napping on the dirty combine floor--but why should I be surprised, this is the child who fell asleep on the floor of an airplane!



2 comments:

  1. Awww... He looks so cute!! I hate when you cut their hair for the first time though and it makes them look so much older. It always made me kind of sad. Sam can't wait to beat him up on Sunday. Haha. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably would have done the same thing with the hair cut.....it is sad b/c you know they are going to look older after it is all cut! Still looks as cute as ever though!

    ReplyDelete