Saturday, September 18, 2010

Picture Update

Here are a few picture updates of Cale. We have spent the majority our time outside playing this summer. I dread winter for fear that Cale will still want to go outside and play and I do not function well in cold weather and especially with a new baby on the way. I have between 6-7 wks left--it has went by sooo fast. Everything is right on track ..measuring is right on and heart rate is good---We're getting anxious to meet this little boy-or-girl. Cale is really good around my nephew Kohen--he is really curious about him, but I also realize that we don't take Kohen home with us or have to share our toys with him. I'm still hoping that Cale will adjust well.




I can't remember exactly what got him so upset--I think his wagon flipped over and he couldn't get it flipped back over.
When the boys started harvesting this fall we emptied the sandbox and filled it up with corn instead! The kids love it! The downside is that I'm pretty sure my parents will have corn sprouting in their front yard!
>>>>>A few weeks ago I went to my parents house to pick Cale up and there was a baggie hanging on the refrigerator with one of Cale's curly locks in it! It had a note from my brother Scott AKA "Scotty's Cuts" stating that if I didn't get it cut he would finish it! Notice there still hasn't been a haircut--Ryan has given me until Oct. 1 to cut Cale's hair or else he is going to do it>>>>




2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and getting so big. He will adjust to the baby and do fine. I forgot you were pregnant till I saw you at church this weekend. It has gone by so fast. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have ONLY 6-7 weeks left!!! I hope everything continues to stay right on track and you have a healty baby boy/girl in a couple weeks:) Also, I think the corn box (hehe) is a good idea....changes things up a little!

    ReplyDelete