Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy Summer!

Oh how busy we've been!
We took a vacation to Ft. Myers Florida area with some friends and their kids--we had a great time--this was Cale's first time to fly and to see the ocean---The plane ride down went great--we got to use the car seat in an extra seat and he watch a dvd, ate snacks and of course fell asleep 5 min before we landed---the flight home we didn't get to use the car seat so he wallered us to death! He threw a little tantrum--he kept wanting down on the floor-so I finally just let him down---you wouldn't believe it.... he fell asleep on the dirty airplane floor!! Brent asked if we should pick him up--but for fear that he would wake up we left him there!!
Cale's first look at the beach--
The three of us at the Ft. Myers pier.



Blake and Cale played really well together--they were both more very entertained my shoveling holes in the sand.
One night we ate at a restaurant called Nervous Nellies---we couldn't help but to take their picture in this giant chair.

Cale really loved the sand---he was covered and it didn't bother him in the slightest---he played with shovels and tractors in the sand and was perfectly content.

You can see in this picture just how sandy he would get---covered from head to toe!
I am also very pleased to announce that Cale got some tan lines from this vacation---I was worried that he was going to be pretty fair complected but he has a nice little tan back and two little white butt cheeks!!
These pictures were taken on the July 4th---my favorite holiday!


Another group photo of the gang---we all agreed that this was the first picture that we'd taken of all of them where one of them wasn't crying!!


Family photo on July 4th 2010

We went to the Linton parade on July 5th---it was soooo hot---Cale loved this toy hard hat that they gave out--he's still playing with it!
We made the mistake of letting "papa" my dad take him for a scooter ride---he loved it!---We could hardly make him get off and now anytime we go to my mom and dads we have to hide the scooter!


It has been a busy summer--but filled with so much stuff to enjoy---and you can see Cale is growing sooo fast----still no haircut though!!! Brent-my dad-and my brothers all hate it that I refuse to cut Cale's hair--they call him Calina!! But I just love the curls!!!! I'm afraid if I cut them off they're not going to grow back---I told them he'd have a haircut before the new baby comes in Nov! I'm almost 26 wks along--it's seems to be flying by--but all is well--and I'm growing that's for sure!



1 comment:

  1. Loved looking at your photos! Looks like you had a fun but relaxing vacay. I was at the dentist the other day and made the comment to the girl filling in for you if she was new. She said, no and that she working for you. I want a fill in for me at work. haha. j/k.

    ReplyDelete