Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catching up

Looking at the futue "lil" hatchet basketball star! Ha...I love basketball and just my luck Cale will probably not have any interest in it. Although he has went to several games this year and somewhat paid attention.


We had a lot of fun trying to get a picture of Cale in his cowboy hat, but he thought it was so funny to take it off as soon as we would put it on. Brent and my brother Ryan are dying to cut Cale's hair, but I just can't bring myself to cut it--as you can see his hair is getting out of control!

Cale has enjoyed playing outside so much on these sunny days. He was literally kicking and screaming when I carried him in the other day! He also looks incredibly handsome in his shades.


Look at this... you have to agree about how handsome he is!!

I love putting these pig house slippers on Cale! I think they are the cutest things....of course Brent says it makes him look like a sissy!



No comments:

Post a Comment