Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Big shark, Big win & BIG news!

BIG SHARK----I feel like I have a lot to post about. These last few weeks have been pretty crazy. To start things off Brent and I went to Key Largo with our friends Trent and Kim for a long weekend. We had a great time and were even able to go shark fishing. We all caught a couple of small sharks which was fun but it really got fun when Kim and then Brent reeled these suckers in!! This is a picture of Brents...it is a Nurse Shark approx. 7 ft long and 250 lbs! It's not a great picture but he wasn't being very photogenic with a large hook in it's mouth...but needless to say we had a lot of fun.
BIG WIN-----As you all know we love basketball at our house and were thrilled by Washingtons state title win this past weekend!!! Cale went to the game and did great---he was so entertained by the people yelling behind us! He slept through part of the second half and the OT quarter but woke up just in time for the final minute.
BIG NEWS-----first of all I hope no one scrolled down and read the big news section before the other two--shame on you if you did! Announcing our big news.....we're expecting!!!! We couldn't be more excited. I am currently 8 wks along so Baby Baker will arrive around Nov. 8 and no we will not find out once again if it is a boy or a girl---we will be thrilled either way. We didn't tell we were pregnant with Cale until I was about 12 wks along and barley showing--- we would've waited longer this time too but you wouldn't believe the pooch I already have! So exciting!! I think Cale will be a great big brother!!




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting for your little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta admit, I was one of those that scrolled town to read the big news first! haha! I'm so happy for you!! Cale's going to be an awesome big brother! Here's to a happy healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Glad you had a great time in Florida...that shark fishing sounds pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete