Sunday, November 8, 2009

When I Grow Up....

When I Grow Up.....
Cale doesn't want to be a pig farmer!
We just got baby pigs at the farm so I thought I would take the opportunity to take a cute little picture of Cale and one of the baby pigs---keep in mind we have had pigs my whole life so I just automatically thought Cale would take to the baby pigs like he does any other animal--oh how I was wrong! He hated the baby pig! I sat the pig on his lap and he started whaling!! He had these huge crocodile tears and his little arms were even shaking!
After giving him a break we thought we could try again and take another picture---the pig wasn't even touching him and the whaling began! Sorry papa--unless something major changes it doesn't look like pigs are in Cale's future!
However farming might be----here are just some cute pictures of Cale playing in his Case IH get-up.









No comments:

Post a Comment