Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

I know most of you have seen the "bunny suit" before--but I MADE ---he really didn't want to do it---Brent put it again just so we could have a picture of the bunny with the carrot!! I didn't dare ask Brent to wear it while we were trick or treating--that would've been asking a little too much! I do think that's the cutest carrot I've ever seen! Cale didn't mind wearing it either--it was so thick and warm.
"Would you like fries with that?"
Our church had it's annual Trunk-or-Treat this year--Cale's "trunk" was our new McDonalds drive thru--I seriously got it a couple weeks ago for my 26th birthday---I wanted one soooo bad when I was a kid--Tasha had one and I thought I needed one too---Well I never got one as a kid but my mom saw one a few months ago and decided it was time I finally got one!! I was seriously very excited about getting it!! ( We borrowed the visor and apron from Tasha from the original mcdonald drive thru!--she still has her drive thru and all accessories too!!)

"Can I take your order"
Here's Nellie in her ladybug costume and her ladybug trunk!

Cale playing in the leaves---he kept eating and gagging on the leaves! He's 9 months old--weighing around 20 lbs--says dada and bye bye--of course no mama---thinks it's soo funny to throw his hands in the air when we say yeah--scoots around very well--pulls up to everything--started sitting himself back up after laying down--working on his 4th tooth--thinks he's really big stuff when he stands in his crib and spots you--he has the sweetest grin when he wakes up from a nap---he's just growing up too fast! What a joy he is!






2 comments:

  1. LOL, Abby! Brent and Cale are the best halloween duo ever. Hope it was a good weekend for you all. -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent is such a good sport!! :o)

    ReplyDelete